If you are playing golf in the McGregor Tournament, please pass on the following information to the people in your
MAJOR ALISTER C. MCGREGOR MEMORIAL FOUNDATION 13th ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
Monday, September 15th 2014
Crestwood Country Club
90 Wheeler Street, Rehoboth, MA 02769
Registration at 7AM
Shotgun Start at 8AM
There will be:
- Awards Top Finishers including Mixed Foursomes, Longest Drives and Closest to the Pin
- A raffle for prizes
- The McGregor Mulligan Sash Raffle for the coveted McGregor 2014 Sash, Golfsmith Gift Cards and…oh yes – Boxes O’
- Closest to the Pin 50/50
- A special raffle for premier private golf course twosomes and foursomes
- Cigars will be on sale
- Continental Breakfast in the morning
- Hot Dogs and Chips during play
- Coca Cola products on the course
- And massages (at the turn) after 10AM from the folks at Massage Envy
If you have anyone that would like to volunteer to help that day, please forward their name and shirt size.
Pray for good weather and a good score.
See you on Monday.
Director of Golf Operations and Handicap Specialist
To our Donors, Sponsors, and Golfers,
First, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce some new donors and sponsors to the McGregor Foundation Family:
- Mark & David Exter of S&W Television & Appliance Company
- Chelo’s Hometown Bar & Grille (and a member of my H.S. class, Randy Chelo)
- Dr. Clyde Hawarth, O.D. of Cumberland, RI
- The boys in the Mr. Whodo (Band) – Bob Drouin, Joe Chirico & Scot Harris
- Persy’s Place and R. Newton Heston (owner)
- Massage Envy of East Providence
I would also like to acknowledge our returning sponsors and donors:
- Paul Feeney and P.S.R. Automotive Service & Repair
- Bill Feeney and Chaput & Feeney LLC (and Ray Chaput, who passed earlier this last year)
- Bill Pilkington of Smithfield Webworks LLP
- Bob Proulx and Coca Cola
- Stephen Barlow and Barlow Designs
- The New England Revolution – “Go Revs!”
- Wings to Go of Johnston
- Sgt. George (EPPD Ret.) & Bert Thomas
- Sgt. Ken (EPPD) & Paula Luke
- Wampanoag Country Club
- Providence Bruins Hockey Club
- International Brotherhood of Police Officers – State of RI Lodge
- Perry/McStay Funeral Home of East Providence
- Francis Venditti and Seekonk Speedway
- Uncle Tony’s Pizza & Pasta of East Providence
- The Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra & Music School
- Cilantro Mexican Grill of Rumford
Thank you so much to all of you and your staff and employees. It is your contributions that have made this event so successful over the past thirteen years. This year will be no different. From the McGregor Family, our Board of Directors, the East Providence Police Department and Members of our Public Safety Families, again, thank you so very much.
President – ACM Fund
Only 5 more days left to secure your foursomes in the McGregor Tournament.
There are several foursomes on standby to fill substitutions, so please submit the greens fees for your foursomes ASAP!
With the addition of the Snow/Pendergast foursome, the McGregor Tournament is officially filled. If you would like to be considered an alternate, should a cancellation arise. please send us an email. Alternate spots will be chosen on a first come/ first served basis. Anyone that has been given a foursome should submit their fees no later than August 15th.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank those who have already submitted a donation and/or sponsorship to this point:
Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg
Norm Albriego & Agawam Hunt Country Club
Cassie and Andy Berg – Sammartino & Berg LLP
Joe Moniz @ Crestwood Country Club
D.M. Gablinske & Stephen Diemoz & The Montaup Country Club
The McKivergan Brothers at Del’s Lemonade
Bert & Sgt. George Thomas (EPPD Ret.)
Robb Martin & Swansea Country Club
Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant
Ken Saunders & Community & Teachers Federal Credit Union
Nick, Ron & Pete @ Cardi’s Furniture
Chris & Miller’s Roast Beef
Dave Fiorillo & The Comedy Connection
Stephen Barlow @ Barlow DesignsMark & David Exter @ S&W Television & Appliance Co.
Christopher Watson, Rachel Perry & Flemings Prime Steakhouse
Grace Silveira & Papa Sam’s
Thank you to all! Your contributions are sure to make our charitable fundraiser a great success.
Walter Barlow – President
ACM Memorial Fund
The McGregor Tournament is almost full. Only one slot remains. If you want this last slot respond ASAP. If you would like to submit your name for a substitution foursome please do so ASAP. Substitutions will be made based on the date and time of your response.
Remember respond immediately if you wish to drop your foursome. – W. Barlow